Monday, March 20, 2017

Survivor Week

Survivor Week was the best ever. Raft building was the time of my life. On the 27 of February 2017 it was raft building. We had milk bottles, rope, duct tape, and wood planks. Ruby (our group leader) was duct taping everything together and so was Akael. Oscar and I were pushing all the milk bottles down the long rope and Lachlan was helping stick everything on. The Amazing Bouncing Pugs worked hard in the hall with our parent helper Dany (Oscars mum).  After morning tea we held our raft all the way to the school pool. First I went on. But suddenly I fell off as if I was swallowed by a tsunami. So the next person and the next last was me this time I stayed on but I had to lay down on it like a penguin sliding on Ice. Finally I got across. That was the best survivor week ever! Next year camp! ; )   


1 comment: